There is nothing more important to a mom’s well-being than compassion and self-care. If you are not taking care of yourself well, it’s SOOOO much harder to take care of all of those you love. It’s time you give yourself some much deserved TLC, Mama. This retreat is a mental getaway with tips and guidance on mental, physical, and nutritional health. You’ll level set on what self-care truly means to you and how to realistically work it into your life each week.
You’ll learn the importance of positive self-talk and how to instill an empathetic mindset starting with yourself and also for your partner and children. You’ll be amazed at the clarity you gain, the old habits you’ll break, and, ultimately, the increased joy you’ll experience in all areas of your life, including parenting. And as a bonus, you’ll see how these new practices help lead to healthier and happier children.
Developed and led by pediatrician and mom Dr. Whitney Casares, the program also features insights from health and wellness experts Robin Long, Terri Cole, Alavita Nutrition and Kristen Genzano, Expert Home Organizer Sherri Curley and Productivity Consultant Katie Matusky.
In response to the current coronavirus pandemic, Dr. Whitney is making it easier than ever to attend this retreat: she’s bringing it to you! A home-based getaway is not only practical, safe, and simple. It also allows you to immediately apply everything you learn to your current daily life.
Even the busiest mom can find three hours to invest in herself.
If you can, find a retreat buddy or a small group of moms to do this with you. Not only does it make a fun girls’ day or evening, it’s really helpful to have the support and empowerment of others.
1. SELF-CARE: Why is it so important? How do you personally define it? How can you incorporate it into your life?
2. GOAL-SETTING: Create a roadmap to an impactful plan made just for YOU and YOUR life
3. HEALTH RITUALS: Nutrition that fuels you and movement that moves you beyond just the physical – including easy meal prep tips
4. SELF-LOVE: Being kind to yourself and addressing your own needs without feeling guilty
5. MINDFUL COMPASSION: Developing it for yourself, your kids, and your partner
6. MINDSET: Create inner strength and peace through meditation and self-reflection
7. TIME MANAGEMENT: Do less so you can do more of what brings you joy
8. BURNOUT: It happens! Understand it, address it, and avoid it
When I found Dr. Whitney’s online program, I felt like I hit the jackpot! It was like a friend, a mentor, and an expert, all wrapped into one.
30 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We know you’re going to love this course, but if you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know within 30 days and we’ll happily refund your purchase. You’ll have 24-hour online access to this self-paced, practical course anytime it works for YOU.