Congratulations! Being a new parent is awesome and amazing and…terrifying.
There is so much to learn, so much to prepare for. And, sometimes, it can be hard to think beyond the birth to caring for the actual BABY. This is not a time you want to completely wing it.
The good news? You don’t have to. You can’t know it all before you have a little one but you can learn a lot of critical information that will help you feel confident, educated and ready for this new adventure.
Many new parents take local classes to learn basic baby care skills but they’re often generic and LONG, often making them hard to absorb for parents-to-be. They’re also irrelevant for many parents, designed to meet the needs of all parents without addressing the specific concerns of any one parent.
3. BREASTFEEDING: How to set yourself up for breastfeeding success (from best pumps for you to how-to’s to common pitfalls)
4. THE FIRST FEW DAYS + WEEKS: what to expect in the hospital and then transitioning back to home
5. NEWBORN SLEEP: how to establish healthy sleep habits in a safe sleeping environment
6. SOOTHING YOUR BABY: all the tips and tricks to calm your baby including how-tos on swaddling and burping
7. FINDING A PEDIATRICIAN: how to pick a pediatrician that will fit well with your style and needs and what to expect at visits
8. GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED: Knowing how to find a lactation consultant and doula
9. COMMON FREAK-OUT FINDINGS: How to recognize what’s normal, what’s not and signs of possible illness or infection
10. FINDING CHILDCARE: how to find and choose a childcare provider that’s best for you including an interview plan
When I found Dr. Whitney’s online program, I felt like I hit the jackpot! It was like a friend, a mentor, and an expert, all wrapped into one.
30 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We know you’re going to love this course, but if you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know within 30 days and we’ll happily refund your purchase. You’ll have 24-hour online access to this self-paced, practical course anytime it works for YOU.